Create reports for your own needs including sharing evidence with others as you need to.
1. Go to the DashBoard and click Browse All Boards.
2. Choose the focus of your report and the date range for it.
3. The focus of a report is driven by the tags you choose.
4. The 'Match All' or 'Match Any' filter determines the focus of a report.
Selecting the 'Match Any' filter before creating a report
- it will include board evidence tagged with any of the tags selected
If 'Match All' is selected before creating a report
- it will include board evidence tagged with all of the selected tags
5. Click OK and check your email for a link to download your report. The link expires after 2 hours.
See how to do it